Acquiring gains through osmosis.
current schedule for next semester. aka the worst schedule ever.
nutr 301 - fundamentals of nutritional biochemistry and metabolism II [focus on the micronutrients]
nufs 480 - sports nutrition
int d 410 - interprofessional health team development
nutr 452 - nutrition in the prevention of chronic human diseases
these are the ONLY classes i can take at the only times available. so i am stuck with this schedule.
All of the Gains
- worked hamstrings and glutes today with weighted walking lunges, deadlifts (come back, gains), leg extensions, lying leg extensions and romanian deadlifts.
- studied some of the afternoon but then left to go help my sister at a local trade show. she has a booth and sells things.
now i am home studying again. that’s it. that’s my day.
i had a dream where my boyfriends friend, another personal trainer, was at shoppers helping a client choose ‘good foods’ to eat for weight loss and she was picking diet soda and crispy minis and jUNK
and i was getting so mAD and high and mighty because i am the dietitian in training! i go to school for this! you just did canfit pro! i know better than you !
plz dont ever let me become this person
every time i touch my shoulders i just feel so happy that i decided to start lifting again. i love the feeling of tight, rounded muscles that were shaped by my own hard work and determination.
not to mention sculpted shoulders are my favourite body part and the deltoids my favourite muscles to train.
i got 99 problems but a lift ain’t one.
I got the back patrol on the lat patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my gym is closed
form critics that say he’s “Bench Biceps Hoes”
I’m from the hood stupid what type of facts are those
If you grew up with twigs for quads
i am the only person who has been wearing christmas sweaters to school. but i doubt anyone else has a collection that can compare to mine ;)
- it’s really cold. -18C without wind chill and -28C with wind chill. so i crawled into bed to get warm when i got home, and fell asleep. typical. this is my after nap photo, which i am impressed with because my eyebrows stayed on.
- plan was to do heavy hamstring and glute day, but now the gym is getting into the evening rush and i can either a) go during the rush, have a mediocre workout because its so busy b) wait until 9pm when it slows down, cutting time in half with mitch or c) go tomorrow during the daytime and rest today.
- 90% sure one of my dogs counter surfed my half eaten oreo when i was in the bathroom but i can’t be sure because there is a solid chance i finished it myself.
- currently in my cave to study for the rest of time.
Post workout lunch was a banana supreme protein shake with salmon filet and spinach salad (with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and homemade candied pecans)
Workout was shoulders and cardio:
- barbell upright rows
- dumbbell front raise and lateral raise supersets
- standing bent-over rear delt flyes
- face pulls
- that machine that works your rhomboids and rear delts
i ended up doing 35 minutes of unplanned cardio. i got on the elliptical because why not and this really awesome cooking show was on the food network about these people who compete in competitions in a grocery store and idk it was super good so i moved from the elliptical to the treadmill after 15 mins and did 20 mins on the treadmill, doing interval training on both machines. i had to pull myself away from the cardio machines (but really the tv) because it was an hour long programme and still had 25 minutes to go and i had stuff to do.
is it sad that the only time i do cardio is when there is a tv show on i want to watch? no? ok.